The common reasons of root canal therapy its procedures and preventive measures anatomy of the tooth shows that human teeth normally can have one to four root canals. The space within the root of a tooth is called a root canal. This space within the tooth consists of the pulp chamber.
Causes of Root Canals
The nerve originates from the chamber of a tooth inside the pulp. Due to trauma or any type of infection may damage the nerve. As a result, root canal therapy may be needed. Orlando Family Dentist says the some common causes of root canal therapy are:
- When tooth decay occurs, it passes through enamel and dentin and reaches to the pulp. It requires canal therapy.
- Sometimes, accident can expose the nerve and the victim has must consult a dentist for root canal therapy.
- In some cases, a tooth may be chipped or broken. As a result, nerve becomes open to get infected.
There are four kinds of teeth that a human being has
- Cuspids having one to two canal
- Incisors having one canal
- Molars having two to four canal
- Premolars having one to two canal
Sometimes, branches are seen from the main canal. The branches …